Here you can find a selection of our references.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Project management and Energy Consulting
- Energy consulting for companies in the food industry (1995-2010)
- Project management of the Smart Community project in Speyer (energetic refurbishment of an
16-family house with PV system, heat pumps, energy storage and intelligent energy use as German-Japanese demonstration project (2015-2018)
- Micro-CHP – New opportunities for the skilled trades (since 2010-2014): Establishment of a virtual power plant using different CHP plants as well as testing and optimization of different modes of operation.
- Deployment of a German solid biomass boiler in Otoineppu, Japan – 2013/2014 as part of the dena Renewable Energy Solutions program, Client: Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH (dena), Funding: German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)
Studies and reports
- Market for biogas plants in Japan and opportunities for EU companies (2021)
- Real labs on the topic of sector coupling (2019)
- Market for Dynamic Line Rating (DLR) Systems in Europe (2019)
- Hydrogen market Germany (2019)
- Intelligent energy storage systems for renewable energies (2019)
- “Current Situation and Ongoing Projects on Carbon Capture and Storage and Carbon Capture and Utilization in Germany and Japan.”
- “Experiences with Carbon Pricing in Germany, the EU and Japan “
- “Environmental Impact Assessment”
- “Energy saving and climate protection effects through industrial waste heat utilization in a German-Japanese comparison”,
- “Regional actors climate protection transport and charging infrastructure in a dt-jap comparison”
- Gasification system manufacturers in Europe (2017)
- Monthly report on current topics, trends and political measures in the fields of energy and industrial technology in Germany (since 2016)
- Corporate information and climate protection measures of European energy suppliers (2016)
- Policy and latest technologies in PV in Germany (2015/2016)
- German and EU laws and regulations on industrial refrigerants as well as information and test methods on flammability and toxicity of refrigerants in Germany (2014).
- Heat generation with wood biomass technologies in Germany (2012)
- Electricity generation from renewable energies in Germany (2011/2012)
- Legal regulations and measures in the field of solar thermal energy in Germany (2010/2011)